Why Choose BCS
BCS Strata Management has over 40 years experience in providing professional strata and community title management. With 20 offices along the eastern seaboard which includes branches in Sydney CBD, Forster/Tuncurry, Gosford, Miranda, Mona Vale, Nelson Bay, Newcastle, Tweed Heads, Willoughby and Wollongong, we are able to harness a depth of local knowledge and experience unrivalled in the industry.
10 Reasons to choose BCS
As the market leader in Australia, BCS has unparalleled resources, a dedicated team of professional portfolio managers and support staff for your property who can offer you personalised service, backed by robust administration and technology systems. This means exceptional value for your money, without compromising on our service.
Our core purpose is to ‘Enhance Community Living’. This not only provides your executive committee with an understanding of strata rules and legislation, but assists them with expert guidance toward achieving a better outcome.
BCS are at the forefront of the strata industry and continue to drive innovation in customer service and education to strata communities, through investing in our people and constantly enhancing our systems and processes. With BCS you will receive;
- A designated proactive strata management team – a portfolio manager assisted by a support team responsible for your scheme, who will ensure efficient management, easy transfer of information and provide continuity of service at all times
- Access to Community Hub - a secure online portal which offers the convenience for registered owners to view the records of their scheme, pay levies and update their details from anywhere
- Access to Online Invoice Approval (OIA) – an invoice approval service that builds transparency and allows your committee to review and approve all invoices for your scheme
- Community After Hours – provides trained staff to answer your emergency repair calls after business hours. This service has helped resolve repair issues by phone with almost a 70% resolution rate, saving owners money on after hours call out charges
- Responsive maintenance teams - to provide you peace of mind that all third party services will be managed from the start through to quality completion within agreed timeframes
- Access to Community Select - extensive database of professional, certified and fully insured contractors that provides you with confidence and peace of mind against any work related risks on site
- The best expert advice and rates available - using strata specialists for banking, insurance and brokerage services that helps save and grow your money
- Community Utilities – a service that is able to deliver significant cost savings on electricity, gas and water for eligible schemes
- An automated debtor management system - for greater surety of levy collection. This service has improved the collection of unpaid levies, in some cases by up to 30%, improving the financial stability of strata schemes and ensuring owners are not inconvenienced by a lack of funds
- Community Health & Safety (CH&S) - a low cost service that offers committee members and owners a practical solution to minimise the risks to your scheme.
With a positive approach and systems that ‘Enhance Community Living’, BCS is the smart choice in strata and community title management.
Contact us now for an obligation free enquiry – 1300 184 608 or Click Here