We know that managing resort and holiday stay apartments brings with it its own unique set of challenges and also rewards. After all your clientele want a fuss free break from their everyday lives, a chance to unwind and de-stress.
Balancing these needs along with meeting the requirements of running the building and infrastructure means as a resort manager you need support from the best.
That’s where BCS Strata Management can make a difference. Our key role is to effectively communicate with our residential unit managers so that they have the tools and expert knowledge they need to do their unique and complex job. Having a team of professionals behind you makes the job just that little bit easier. BCS Strata Managers are well-trained professionals who also have the back up and resources only a leader in this industry can offer.
We know that there must be a high level of confidence and trust between the Strata Manager and the residential unit manager. We work towards building a harmonious relationship between the committee, the resident unit manager and the strata manager. We do this by employing local managers with the necessary local knowledge, advanced systems and procedures which will help you to manage and resolve issues promptly and effectively.
In turn this ensures you can perform your role as the residential unit manager with a high level of confidence and efficiency.
What we can offer:
- Expertise of a market leader with over 40 years experience in strata management
- In-depth experience, local knowledge and understanding of all building and strata matters
- Professional and certified strata managers supported by a dedicated support team for your scheme, with good knowledge and understanding of your scheme
- Unique and comprehensive electronic library for knowledge management to keep clients informed on current legislation and rules
- We offer advanced technology, best practice processes and systems that only a leader can provide
- Through Community Health & Safety we offer a practical solution to minimise risk to your scheme
- Our Community Select online directory provides access to exclusive database of certified, insured and reliable property contractors
- We offer round the clock emergency maintenance service through our Community After Hours call centre
- Our Community Utilities can deliver significant cost savings on electricity and assist in setting up metering for water and gas consumption
- Access to Community Hub - an online portal that offers easy access to all your building administration anytime and anywhere
- Online Invoice Approval system allows you to review, approve or reject supplier invoices and gives you control and transparency of all invoices for your scheme
- Accurate and up-to-date financial reporting with complete transparency and online access to records
- We have professional indeminity insurance of$ 20 million
- The BCS team structure ensure continuity of service providing professional, polite, courteous and efficient communication.